Wednesday, February 17, 2010

whoooweeee

so, I have had a crazy past two days. I got up early 5:30 am both days. but the reason why is even crazier...I was babysitting for little Blake because his parents were trying to get him into a preschool. (this was the plan: the dad was going to get there at 5am and then go to work, so I was to watch Blake while his mom took his dad's spot!!! and they waited in line til it opened at 8am!!! CRAZY!!!!) On Tuesday, it snowed OF COURSE, and the school age kids were delayed an hour, so I got up ready to go, and Blake's mom called me because they cancelled the registration. so, they moved it to today, so I had to get up early again. whew! I cannot believe how ridiculous it is to get into preschool! and it wasn't even like a really fancy top of the line academy or anything like that!!!

but today was pretty smooth. I was glad to be in class again. I love them all!

Tonight, we are having REMIX at Hilldale's Family Life Center. It should be fun! (I guess our regular meeting place had something else going on...not sure. I'll find out later) oh, and we're having a VALENTINES PARTY there tonight! :) yay!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...