Friday, March 26, 2010

wahoooooo!

I GOT A 100 ON MY TECHNOLOGY PROJECT!!!
:-)
I love that class! It's so much fun!
Today has been a laid-back day. I went to two classes this morning and in one we took a test. I thought I did okay. It was a math test. We'll see what grade I get later...
After that, I worked out, talked to grandma on the phone, went to the library to get some new books, came home, ate lunch, and worked on my Lesson Plan. It's so crazy how I am really doing TEACHER stuff now! and another thing that's crazy is that there is only 5 weeks left of school!!! Where has the semester gone???

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...