Monday, May 24, 2010

family time :)




Today was great! This morning, I worked out and Aunt Beth, little Zach, Grandma K, and Grandpa K met up with me at the Y. I showed them around and Zach played on the playground for a few minutes. Then, they went and ate lunch while I showered, and afterwards, came over and saw my house. :) Later, we went over to my parents house for a big get together with ALL of the family. We had Excel Barbecue (YUM! first time I've had it and it was DELICIOUS!) Chicken nuggets from Chic-fil-a, potato salad, macaroni salad, beans, and last but CERTAINLY not least...CAKE! This was the coolest cake I have ever seen IN PERSON...it was a baseball field with Kacy pitching as a Wildcat and hitting as a Roane State player, and coming home in his cap and gown! HOW NEAT!!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...