Saturday, August 21, 2010

well deserved TREAT DAY.
















so, today I finally decided to take a day to actually spend my hard-earned money and treat myself. First, my friend Nikki and I headed to Hendersonville to watch a movie. It was really funny! Then, we browsed around the outdoor mall for a little while, before heading to Cheddars to eat dinner with Aunt Toni and Anna Kate. The whole reason for Cheddars as our dining experience was so I could indulge in my FAVORITE DISH OF ALL TIME... drum roll please...


THE MONTE CRISTO.


i fell in love with this MASTERPIECE of a sandwich a few summers ago when I was on vacation in Florida. We went to some restaurant in the mall with my grandma and she ordered it. I was skeptical at first since I was such a picky eater back then so I ordered something else, but THANK GOODNESS, she let me try a bite of hers. With that one bite, it was LOVE AT FIRST BITE!!! ;) haha Seriously, this is the best thing I have ever eaten in my life. So, today, as I claimed it my "treat day", I decided to go all out...it's either go big or go home! so I was so excited to have this lovely thing as one of my many splurges of the day!

Isn't she a beauty? :)



So, today was a GREAT day!

1) Ran TEN MILES.

2) Spent some of my money on a movie at the theater!

3) Hung out with an awesome friend.

4) Went out to dinner and ice cream afterwards!

5) Got to spend some time with my Aunt Toni and little cousin Anna Kate!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You're so awesome, Kels :)
Thanks for being an awesome friend, motivator, encourager, and for bringing the Monte Cristo into my life :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day! And spending time with a friend and Toni and Anna Kate was like icing on the cake. And I like the devotional, as well.

Grandma K

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...