Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I got to eat Fancy Food :)

I LOVE being my Daddy's dates to his award dinners because...

1) It's a FREE meal ;)

2) I get to indulge in some fancy food! (The dinner was delicious. Started out with some cute little tomato and cream cheese hors d'oeuvres. 2nd, nice salad with poppy seed dressing, mandarin oranges, and walnuts. 3rd, Chicken, veggies, and potatoes. 4th- (MY FAVORITE) Banana Pudding with blueberries and whipped cream. I wish I would've taken a pic..it was so pretty!)

3) I get to meet new people throughout the community and start to NETWORK with them!

4) And last but not least, I am PROUD to be my daddy's daughter! Not only is he such a great father, he is just an A+ man in general. He gets along with everyone and is a great leader!




Do YOU like fancy food?

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...