Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tell it on a Tuesday


I just wanted to share a little bit of what's been happening with us lately and some yummy stuff that we've eaten! 



We went to SC to visit our friends and their new baby Payton! I held her practically the whole time and didn't want to let her go. I LOVE BABIES!!! She was so sweet and giggled a lot. I loved spending time with her and her mommy and daddy! Jared met Zack through golf and they traveled together all last summer. Ali and I came to watch the same tournament, so we all became good friends and it was nice to see them again. It's always nice being able to talk to people that are in the same boat with this crazy golf life! 

While we were there, we FOUND THESE ICE-CREAM FLAVORS!!! We have been looking in the freezer section of every single grocery store and couldn't find them until that wonderful vacation day! I screamed out loud in the aisle! haha 


While they were all quite tasty, Birthday Cake Halo Top took first place by a longgggg shot! It was so  creamy and delicious! Also, halo top had the most protein, coming in at a whopping 24g per pint! Arctic Zero had 12, which is still really good for a healthier treat! 

On Easter weekend, my parents came down for a visit. We hadn't seen them since October, so it was great to catch up with them! On Saturday, we made GRILLED pizza for the first time and it tasted really yummy! We also went to church that evening because I was serving and our church had services on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday because there's thousands of people that come. Our church is HUGE! 

On Sunday, we drove about an hour and a half south to my mom's aunt's and cousin's house. She hasn't seen them in years and I was only a little girl the last time I saw them. Jared got to meet them for the first time! 


They live on a lake, so Jared was in heaven because he got to fish! :) 



Fit Snack came and we were pumped at the goodies inside!! PB Burst, Love Grown Foods, IPS Protein Chips, Cookies, and more! We loved dipping the protein chips with some hummus for a good combo of protein + healthy fats! Jared loved the chocolate cookie and was surprised at all the healthy ingredients! He thought it tasted like a regular cookie. Remember, click my link to get 50% off your first box!! You WON'T be disappointed!!! 

Just the usual day "at the office" for me... haha. Christopher and I are having a blast with this gigantic boxing gloves! 


I made a healthy protein fudge and I'm going to share the recipe later this week! Stay tuned. 


Last, but certainly not least, our friends Jamey and Laura GOT ENGAGED!!! We are so so so excited for them! They are here in Jax with us and they are doing this crazy golf life as well. It's so awesome to have each other. When the guys are at a tournament, we try and have a girls night to chat and just be there to support each other. We are so thankful that God placed them into our lives. 


That's all the news for now. Have a great week. Don't forget... It's MASTERS WEEK!!! Our ULTIMATE dream is to be there playing one day! 



















Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...