Friday, February 26, 2016

Manna Organics Nut Butter & Sourdough Bread

Manna Organics sent us some of their Coconut Cashew Butter and Sourdough Bread to review. 
We were not compensated for this post, just sent product. All opinions are our own.  
I reviewed their sprouted bread five years ago (WOW! I can't believe I've been blessed to be reviewing all of these amazing products for that long! #GodisGood) Here is the link in case you missed it. 

I was super excited to try out this Coconut Cashew Butter. I mean, Cashews are my favorite nuts, so naturally cashew butter is my favorite of all the nut butters! When I noticed coconut was thrown into the mix, I knew it was going to be epic!

It definitely did NOT disappoint. This cashew butter tasted like candy!!! Jared and I both enjoyed eating it straight from the jar, on our baked oatmeal, toast, and mixed into our cereal and yogurt bowls!  

The best part was the extremely short list of INGREDIENTS: Cashews*, Dried Coconut*, Evaporated Cane Juice Crystals*, Himalayan Pink Salt
* = Organic

That is a HUGE win in our book!  

We also enjoyed the Sourdough bread. It was perfect for breakfast sandwiches of egg, avocado, and a little cheese. The bread was full of wholesome ingredients as well. Thumbs up! 

Please try some for yourself! Visit their website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...