Sunday, December 20, 2009

A baby changes everything...

omg, you missed an AWESOME service at Grace today! wish you could've seen how wonderful the stage was set up and the music was jammin, and the message was great....A baby changes everything. My fav singer from the choir sang that song by Faith Hill...
before service, I watched the babies in Grace Acres (I've decided to do it every week now because I just adore them and want to serve more!) anyways, today I rocked little Grayson to sleep. When I'm not volunteering with the babies in there, I am so thankful to be blessed with having a JOB that allows me to do that on a regular basis. Babysitting brings so much joy to my life.
After church we watched the girls basketball game against Pittsburgh. (they are ranked pretty well) and it was a great game. We went into OVERTIME, but lost by one point in the end.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...