Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today was my mom's birthday. We went to Logan's for lunch and then saw THE BLIND SIDE. omg, such a gooooood movie! It's definitely the best movie I have seen in a while. This evening, we tried out a brownie recipe that she found in a magazine (of course I wouldn't eat any because I HATE chocolate, haha, but apparently it was gross.) So, we then proceeded to watch the movie Holiday in Handcuffs that was on ABC Family on our Tivo. It was cute.
Yesterday, we went to Opryland Hotel and took some pretty pics. They're all on my facebook. They turned out really nice, and we actually had a fun time taking them! EVERYBODY was in a good mood which was a Christmas miracle!!!!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...