Thursday, December 17, 2009

Well, the semester is over. It flew by! I am overjoyed that I am finally done with Chemistry. I literally screamed as I walked outside after my exam! It felt sooooooo good! :)

I am so thankful for God putting Grace Comm. Church in my life. The college ministry is really kicking off and it's so exciting! I'm having a blast getting connected with lots of amazing people. I signed up for Passion 2010. It's a conference for 18-25 year olds. Everyone keeps telling me how awesome it is and I am looking forward to it. That's on Jan 2-5.

Tonight, we are having a Christmas memory. Myself and 4 of my close friends are going to take some pretty pics together, and go to a concert in Nashville. :) It should be lots of fun! I love those girls and will definitely miss them over the break!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...