Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas was great. I loved the service at Grace yesterday. I asked my family to come to my church for a change, and they did! It was great to have my family with me at church again. I traded in a game for Mad Gab and we all played it as a family the other day...fun time! :) It's fun to not pay attention to what the phrase is, just hear how ridiculous people sound when it's not your team's turn. hahaha
Today, my daddy and I gave blood. I always enjoy doing it! the man that stuck me today though was not as good as they usually are...he totally missed my vein, and instead of REDOING it, he just moved and twisted the needle and it did not feel too good...now I'm really sore...BOO! Oh well, I'm a big girl. I am tough.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...