Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just Fruit Bars Review


George Delights Just Fruit was kind enough to send me some bars to try and review on my blog.

Here is a little info from their website:
  • WHEAT, DAIRY, GLUTEN AND NUT FREE
  • Made from 100% Northwest grown fruit
  • 2 year unrefrigerated shelf life
  • Provides 2 whole fruit servings per bar
  • Low glycemic index for diabetic support
  • Kosher certified
  • Fat & trans fat free
  • No cholesterol
  • No added sugars
  • No preservatives
  • No artificial flavors
  • No additives or hidden ingredients

All I have to say is WOW! These bars were all DELICIOUS! I loved ALL of the flavors, but if I had to choose, this would be the order from most favorite to least favorite for me...

Apple Raspberry 10/10! This was my favorite flavor combo.

Apple cherry 10/10! So good and chewy!

Pear Strawberry 10/10! Very yummy! Could taste the different fruits in each bite!

Apple blueberry 10! Yummy! Love these flavors together!

Pear 10/10! Delicious!

Pear Blueberry 10/10 - I've never had these flavors together before, but I loved it!


You should definitely try these bars! Your tastebuds will thank me!
:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...