Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rare TREAT!!!

so...yesterday, my mom asked me if she could TREAT me to a shopping day! Of course, I said YES!!!!! I walked away with some MAJOR swag! I couldn't believe how much my mom bought me. It's been a long time since she has paid for my clothes! I told her thank you about 42343287 times! haha

check out the loot:

Jumper and sweater

Black jacket, a necklace, and two smokin' hott dresses! I can't wait to wear these on a date ;)


We had a really nice time together. I was so thankful for not only the new clothes, but the fact that we didn't argue at all! :) YAY!


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...