Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A long time waiting...



I have been waiting for this moment for a loooooooooooooonnngggg time...



CONFETTI CAKE POPTARTS!!!!

No joke, about 2 years ago, I wrote an email to Poptarts and suggested a new flavor (Birthday Cake) to them. Well, what do ya know...the actual flavor name may be slightly different, but hey, it's still the taste I was hoping for! and BOY ARE THESE BABIES GOOD!!!!!!



I also experimented with a new twist to my wrap today... I saw it on another blog and decided to try it out... CREAM CHEESE & TURKEY!
Result: DELICIOUS!!!

:)

For my Social Studies Class, we have to make a Paper Mache Globe...well, I used my time wisely and did it while I was "at work"... Myrtle helped me too! haha

It was fun to be able to do a fun project together, not to mention get it done while "on the job"

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

Yay for the fun project while at work! Double dipping there. :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...