Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Official teaching badge!!!


My bestie, Ashley, and I both dressed up today! It was funny because we didn't plan it at all, and the day before we both wore hoodies and running shorts! haha


I can't believe it...I just got my official teaching badge for my LAST year of college!!!!!!!! It's crazy how fast time has flown by!!! I also got my first placement for where I will be student teaching... I got SECOND GRADE!


Me and Jerita! I just love my classmates! We're in every single class together now and we're just one big happy family!!

:)

I can't wait to get started with my second grade class!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think second grade will be a fun class to teach! I'm excited for you!

Love,
Grandma K

Shannon said...

Yay! Congrats on getting your teacheing badge! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...