Thursday, September 1, 2011

Navitas Naturals Review


Navitas Naturals was kind enough to send me some products to try and review on my blog.

Here is a little info from their website:
Our food philosophy is simple: Nutrient rich whole foods are best produced using organic agricultural methods with minimal processing. Focusing on both food safety and nutrition, we handle our premium superfoods with care. This includes third party testing for all our products. Our facility is Organic, Kosher and GMP/HACCP Certified. In addition, we utilize methods such as freeze-drying and low temperature processing to ensure maximum nutrition and safety.

Citrus Chia Superfood
9/10
I loved the flavor. I also liked how chewy the bites were. These were great on-the-go snacks!

My friend had to review the next flavor because I can't have chocolate...
Cacao Goji Superfood
9/10
She loved the flavor and texture as well! She said it was the right amount of chocolate flavor...

Go to their website and try some for yourself!
:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...