Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lightlife Review


Lightlife was kind enough to send me some coupons to try 3 products of my choice and review on my blog.

Here is a little info from their website:

Today, Lightlife's wide range of nutritious veggie protein products makes it deliciously easy for people to eat veggie. But our efforts go further than simply food.

That's why since setting up shop 30 years ago, we've contributed 5% of our net profits to organizations that work to protect children, the environment and human rights.

Written on our meeting room wall at Lightlife in Turners Falls, Massachusetts is our brand mission:

We're in this business because we care about the food that people eat and the earth on which we live, and we go to great lengths to ensure our customers get the very best.

We believe, that together, we can make a difference. Please join us!


I enjoyed ALL of these products, so here are my ratings in order from most favorite to least favorite.

Italian sausage – 10/10! ONE LINK has 13 grams protein. These were super tasty! Easy to make too. Just pop em in the microwave :)

Smart dogs...so tasty!!! 10 out of 10! And they have 8 grams of protein in one link!!!

Honey BBQ Wings - 10/10! The BBQ sauce on these was sooooooooo good! Perfect little snack! YUM!!!


Thank you Lightlife for letting me try these products. Please go visit their website and look at the other products they have. Find them in your grocery store and put them in your shopping cart! I promise your tastebuds will thank me! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...