Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taste of Teaching...

Here was my favorite outfit of the week!
I have spent the entire week at a local elementary school in a third grade classroom.
I LOVE MY CLASS!!!
The students are all really sweet and pretty well behaved. Over half of them are gifted, and the whole class is above average! They are extremely bright and I'm really enjoying hanging out with them. I am gonna miss them between now and November! I will go back and observe for another week, and then I TAKE CHARGE TEACHING Math for a whole week!
:)

I'm super excited! I'm having so much fun! My mentor teacher is wonderful! She is letting me do so much already. I take them around the school ALL BY MYSELF! I feel so grown up :)

Each day I am getting closer and closer to graduating...it's crazy/scary/exciting all at the same time!

stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB KELSEY - Daddy is proud of you

Shannon said...

nice outfit! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...