Friday, September 9, 2011

Raw Crunch Bar Review


Raw Crunch was kind enough to send me some bars to try and review on my blog.

Here is some information from their website:
Every Raw Crunch® bar is hand-made fresh with a personal passion for excellence and quality that only a small cottage manufacturer like us can offer our consumers. Enjoy!
They come in four flavors: Blueberries, Cranberries, Goji Berries, and Chocolate.

This was definitely a different kind of bar. I have never had any bar that was unprocessed and so natural. I definitely give them a thumbs up for creating something so neat!

My favorite flavors in order from most favorite to least favorite are:
Cranberries
8/10 - the cranberries were super chewy and full of flavor! The rest of the bar had a lot of crunch to it!

Goji Berries
8/10 - I don't eat Goji Berries that often, so I wasn't sure if I would like this one or not. But, I did! They were nice and sweet.

Blueberries
8/10- The blueberries had a nice flavor just like the other flavors. I can't complain! :)

Chocolate
(I can't eat chocolate, so my friends reviewed this one for me)
10/10 - they really liked it! They said it was a nice chocolate flavor and they loved the crunch from all the seeds and nuts!

Thank you, Raw Crunch, for letting me review your product!
Now, go try some for yourself!
:)


No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...