Saturday, July 3, 2010

road sign I saw...

so I was driving along and saw this sign on a church that really caught my attention:

Eternity is a long time to be wrong


This really made me disappointed in myself. I feel like I haven't been telling people about Jesus and all that He did for us enough lately. I mean, yes, I try to be a good witness, but I need to do more TELLING others about Jesus and His amazing love. If people don't hear about it, how else will they know? I hate thinking that I could be the ONLY person that somebody might have a chance to talk to about Jesus, and I let the opportunities just pass me by... I am going to work on this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all need to think about this. I need to be more passionate about winning people to Jesus!

Love you!
Grandma K

Nikki said...

I love you, Kelsey.

And I think we all go through those periods where we want to do more. We want to tell everyone about how great our God is! But rest assured that God will bless us with opportunities to witness and to share His love with others :) Don't worry about ever trying to force it. The moments will come and as long as your heart is open, God's love will shine through :)

Kels said...

Thanks Nikki! :) I appreciate it!

and I love you Grandma!

Anonymous said...

I like what Nikki said. We need to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading and giving us the opportunities He wants us to take. We don't have to force anything. After all, we aren't the ones who can do the saving.

Love,
Grandma K

Kels said...

so true! I'm so lucky to have such a great friend to help me through tough stuff! :)

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...