Monday, October 22, 2018

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review!

It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and perfect for active lifestyles!

First of all, the smell is AMAZING! My entire bathroom smells like peppermint! The soap was very refreshing after a good workout. I’ll admit, it was a little weird washing off with black soap, but I got used to it! The only thing I didn’t love was that it left a trail of black in the shower. But, good news is that it was very easy to clean.

Check it out for yourself here:
https://www.amazon.com/Activated-Charcoal-Tea-Tree-Soap/dp/B07G8QM4BT/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540241624&sr=1-1&m=A1C6XD0P5SFLR9&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=organic+charcoal+soap&dpPl=1&dpID=51vrJdtSdkL&ref=plSrch

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...