Thursday, March 30, 2017
Nora Food Co has a great selection of paleo cookies, crackers, scones, and granola.
First, here's a little about Nora Food Co from their website:
With over 15 years of culinary experience, Chef Nora decided to use her culinary experience and passion for food to feed customers in a way that is truly healthy but still delicious! So the journey began to make unprocessed snacks that have no wheat, no grains, no oats, no dairy, no soy, and no GMO’s, just 100% unrefined ingredients! Her commitment to customers is to always be transparent with ingredients and make each item with Love you can taste!
We enjoyed EVERYTHING so much! The ingredients are top notch and taste incredible. Pizza was made out of the crackers. We topped them with sauce, cheese, and chicken sausage. They were super easy and turned out very tasty!
The cookies were the star of some super tasty smoothie bowls.
But, the absolute star of the show was this paleo crust from the granola on the bottom of my Almond Coconut Bars!!!
You should definitely check out Nora Food Co and order some awesome goodies for yourself. Use t the code "PALEOSNACK15OFF" for 15% off your first online order!!!
Friday, March 10, 2017
It's time for another round of Friday Faves!
1. JARED WON A MINI TOUR EVENT!!!!! He played in Port Orange, FL, at the Crane Lakes Invitational. The best part about the entire weekend was that I actually got to watch and that it was JUST the two of us. It was a special weekend and one we will never forget. The wind was super crazy for both rounds and scores were super high, but Jared kept his score at even for round one and then had a crazy exciting finish with an EAGLE on 18 to take the lead!!! I jumped off the ground when the putt dropped. It was awesome!
Chickpeatos snacks are yummy and they aren't filled with anything crazy. They just have chickpeas, olive oil, and spices. They are the perfect crunchy snack that is filled with a little protein, fiber, and healthy fats. That's a winning combo if you ask me! I'm going to add the Cinnamon Toast bag to my next smoothie bowl.
They also make Chickpea Breadcrumbs! I was pumped when this bag was included because I had already been thinking about making something with crushed up Chickpeatos.
*FYI, this recipe is even better as leftovers! I think it's because the flavors sit together and marinate for a while, but whatever reason, it's good at any time!*
3. Baby snuggles!!! This baby girl is like a real life baby doll. She's only fussy when she's hungry or ready for a nap, the rest of the time, she's smiling, talking, and making faces with me while I'm watching her.
4. PB Trimmed
This powdered peanut butter is perfect for adding to oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, etc. These are perfect for adding flavor to dishes, but because it doesn't have a lot of fat, I always make sure to pair it with something that does. I personally don't get full unless I have some type of fat with each meal and snack. Their flavors include: PB & Jelly, Toasted Coconut, Chocolate, Original, Pure, and Salted Caramel.
I also made some "cheesecake donuts" with the original flavor.
1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese
1/4 cup plain Greek @nancysyogurt
1 scoop @nutsnmore vanilla Almond Whey protein powder
1/4 cup @PBTrimmed Original Powdered Peanut Butter
Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until even.
Pour into mini donut tins. Mine made 12 donuts.
Bake at 350*F for about 15 min. Turn the oven off and let them sit inside for another 5 min.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Amazi Foods plantain chips are so delicious! They are made from simply plantains, olive or coconut oil, and whatever spices for each specific flavor. THAT'S IT! No crazy ingredients in these scrumptious chips.
These were great straight out of the bag. They are crunchy and full of flavor. YUM!
We also enjoyed them in a few different ways:
We loved these chips and we know you will too! Check out their website, Facebook, and Instagram for more info and recipe ideas!
Amazi Foods sent us free product in exchange for an honest review. We were not compensated monetarily, just sent product. All opinions are our own.
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
If you're in search of some delicious and adventurous flavors of nut butter, then Nutty Novelties is perfect for you! They have 15 different flavors. We were graciously sent All Almonds Almond Butter, Lightly Salted Cashew Butter, Dark Chocolate Almond Butter, and Butterscotch Peanut Butter.
All of the nut butters we tried were super smooth and easy to spread. They were super creamy and absolutely delicious in our oatmeal and on top of waffles, but I also made quite a few snacks and treats with them. Hope you enjoy!
Please check out their website and order some for yourself! You can also keep up with them on Instagram.
Friday, March 3, 2017
It's time for another round up of Friday Faves!
1. I MADE wheat crackers! I followed a super simple recipe from Don't Waste The Crumbs Blog. Try them out sometime!
My New Year's "intention" was to be more adventurous in the kitchen and make more things at home that we normally buy from the store. I am loving all the homemade stuff I've been making, and Jared is too! He keeps saying how excited he is that I am making more snacks and trying new things. <3 nbsp="" p="" yay="">
2. Can't stop eating this DELICIOUS granola. It's soooooo good. I also chose the winner for the giveaway, congrats @Mama_Lovin14!
3. I have to prep my breakfast on the days I watch the baby in the mornings, so I made a waffle. I didn't have a container big enough to lay it flat, so I put my cashew butter + greek yogurt frosting in between two sections of the waffle and it was super easy to eat the next day. It was just a fun way to mix up your regular waffle!
4. Amsety Bars
These are the first protein bar to support Liver Health. We don't have any liver problems, but it never hurts to eat the right kind of foods now in order to try and prevent problems from coming up later. These bars taste good, have a nice crunch and chewy texture to them at the same time, and are perfect for on the go and at the golf course!! They don't get squished or melted in Jared's bag. We also love that they have no refined sugars or sodium. They're gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian, organic, and kosher!
Check out this info from their website:
5. SORGHUM. It's a new to us grain that we are loving more and more each time we cook with it. I just posted the recipe for these BANANA BREAD SQUARES. Yes, they are as delicious as they look.
6. Nutty Snacks
These snacks are SO GOOD. They are a wholesome mix of nuts, coconut oil, natural sweeteners and spices to keep the healthy body fueled and in motion. They are the perfect combo of flavors and textures and they just HIT THE SPOT when you're hungry. They are so easy to take on the go and keep in your purse for whenever hunger strikes.
Both flavors, Nutty Nilla, and CinnaNutty were wonderful and they had just the right amount of sweetness. We give these a two thumbs up!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
It's been a while since I've written a blog post. Today I wanted to update you on what the Wolfepack has been up to, and also share...
https://www.instagram.com/kelsey_wolfe7/ I wanted to share a little bit more about my personal story. This #TransformationTuesday ...
Every once in a while, I ditch the workout clothes, curl my hair, and put on a little makeup for a date night with my hubby. Lucky for me, ...