Sunday, October 10, 2010

ABOUT ME

Hello!

My name is Kelsey and I am currently attending APSU to obtain my degree in Elementary Education. I absolutely adore little kids and babysit all the time! It's so much fun! :) My blog is a combination of my fun babysitting adventures, my new recipes that I've tried, some of my workouts, and just my life in general.


Some random facts about me:

I love Jesus Christ with ALL my heart!

I HATE chocolate. Period. I don't even like the smell of it. GROSS!

I usually eat an apple every single day. My favorite is HONEYCRISP. OMG YUM!

My favorite color is PINK!

I am the BASKETBALL HORSE champion. (I beat guys all the time and they get so upset! haha)

I would love to teach Kindergarten or Pre-K.

I eat Peanut Butter Crackers like most people eat Oreos. (Split them apart, lick off the peanut butter on one side, eat that side, then eat the other side. haha!)

My favorite song of all time is "The Revelation Song" by Phillips Craig and Dean.

I am OBSESSSED with Zumba!!! It is SO much fun! I can't dance by any means, but it is so fun just to go into the class and SHAKE MY GROOVE THANG!!

I enjoy eating healthy 90% of the time, but of course I indulge in junk food every now and then!

If you would like to know anything else, JUST ASK! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...