Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Year's Resolutions for 2011

1. Learn to laugh at myself when people are just teasing. (I am extremely sensitive and I need to learn to let go and just laugh along with others when we are just having fun)

2. Look for ways to reach out to others and be more uplifting to people around me.

3. Actually SPEND money once in a while for a fun night with friends. (I love to save money, and that is not a bad thing, but I should also enjoy living in the moment too!)


I can't believe 2011 is almost here! I am sure it will be a great year! GOD IS GOOD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May 2011 by your greatest year yet!!

Love you!
Grandma K

Anonymous said...

Seriously some AMAZING and great goals! I KNOW you will get them!! God has great things in store!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...