Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bachelorette Party Fun! (and Sash Review)

 The House of Bachelorette sent me a sash to review from their line of bachelorette party supplies.

The Super Glam Bride Sash has an MSRP of $25.99 and is available at TheHouseofBachelorette.com. The direct link is here: http://www.thehouseofbachelorette.com/Super_Glam_Bride_Rhinestone_Sash_p/sash0rhnbrdglam.htm

The sash is made in-house by our rhinestone artists, and is a fantastic addition to a bachelorette party or bridal shower. 

*******************************************
My Review: 9/10!
The sash was BEAUTIFUL and very sparkly! I enjoyed wearing it around downtown Nashville. The only reason I gave it a 9 was because it was a little too big, but Ashley safety pinned it and it held up just fine all night!

We had an absolute blast!   
I was given a list of things to do and I did ALL OF THEM! My girls even had to add more because I got through them so quickly! haha.

I made sure that Courtney (my maid of honor) kept them VERY MODEST and clean, because I am NOT a crazy, wild, party kinda girl.

We had lots of fun and plenty of laughs... Especially when I got on the mechanical bull... I had to buy a pair of shorts to wear because I was NOT getting on that thing in a dress!!!



I enjoyed a delicious Portobella Mushroom Burger at Margaritaville for dinner. The live band gave me a shoutout and sang a wedding song (got to check that off my list right away!) 


My friends are the best! 

Oh, and did I mention that Jared and I are only 23 days away from becoming HUSBAND AND WIFE?!?!?!??!?!?

 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...