Monday, July 8, 2013

Designer Whey Sustained Energy Review

I have reviewed other Designer Whey products in the past, and they offered me a chance to try their new Sustained Energy line! :)


Here's some info from their website:
Designer Whey® Sustained Energy™ is specifically formulated with our proprietary Endurance Blend™. Designed to give you balanced, stimulant-free, sustained energy through fast absorbing whey protein and slower absorbing soy and casein proteins, giving you a steady supply of essential amino acids while helping you control hunger with fiber. Packed with 16 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber and 19 Essential Vitamins & Minerals and naturally flavored and sweetened – all for only 100-good-for-you calories! – See more at: http://designerwhey.com/products/powders/sustained-energy/#sthash.xVtf2TBU.dpuf


**************************************

I didn't really enjoy the Vanilla Bean flavor with just water. It was very bland. I added it to my smoothies and liked it MUCH better! 
:)

Jared enjoyed the Chocolate Velvet in his smoothies as well. 

I like to have at least 20 grams of protein after my workouts, so I had to add a little more than one scoop in order to do that since it only has 16 grams per serving. 

Check out their website:
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...