Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Faves

It's time for another round of Friday Faves! 

1. JARED WON A MINI TOUR EVENT!!!!! He played in Port Orange, FL, at the Crane Lakes Invitational. The best part about the entire weekend was that I actually got to watch and that it was JUST the two of us. It was a special weekend and one we will never forget. The wind was super crazy for both rounds and scores were super high, but Jared kept his score at even for round one and then had a crazy exciting finish with an EAGLE on 18 to take the lead!!! I jumped off the ground when the putt dropped. It was awesome! 


 Chickpeatos snacks are yummy and they aren't filled with anything crazy. They just have chickpeas, olive oil, and spices. They are the perfect crunchy snack that is filled with a little protein, fiber, and healthy fats. That's a winning combo if you ask me! I'm going to add the Cinnamon Toast bag to my next smoothie bowl. 

They also make Chickpea Breadcrumbs! I was pumped when this bag was included because I had already been thinking about making something with crushed up Chickpeatos. 


*FYI, this recipe is even better as leftovers! I think it's because the flavors sit together and marinate for a while, but whatever reason, it's good at any time!*  

Please visit their website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more recipe ideas! 

3. Baby snuggles!!! This baby girl is like a real life baby doll. She's only fussy when she's hungry or ready for a nap, the rest of the time, she's smiling, talking, and making faces with me while I'm watching her. 

This powdered peanut butter is perfect for adding to oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, etc. These are perfect for adding flavor to dishes, but because it doesn't have a lot of fat, I always make sure to pair it with something that does. I personally don't get full unless I have some type of fat with each meal and snack. Their flavors include: PB & Jelly, Toasted Coconut, Chocolate, Original, Pure, and Salted Caramel. 

 



I also made some "cheesecake donuts" with the original flavor. 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese
1/4 cup plain Greek  @nancysyogurt  
1 egg
1 scoop @nutsnmore vanilla Almond Whey protein powder 
1/4 cup @PBTrimmed Original Powdered Peanut Butter  

Mix all ingredients in a food processor or blender until even. 

Pour into mini donut tins. Mine made 12 donuts. 

Bake at 350*F for about 15 min. Turn the oven off and let them sit inside for another 5 min.


You can keep up with PB Trimmed on their websiteTwitter, and Instagram







Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...