Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Faves

It's time for another round up of Friday Faves! 

1. I MADE wheat crackers! I followed a super simple recipe from Don't Waste The Crumbs Blog. Try them out sometime! 

My New Year's "intention" was to be more adventurous in the kitchen and make more things at home that we normally buy from the store. I am loving all the homemade stuff I've been making, and Jared is too! He keeps saying how excited he is that I am making more snacks and trying new things. <3 nbsp="" p="" yay="">
2. Can't stop eating this DELICIOUS granola. It's soooooo good. I also chose the winner for the giveaway, congrats @Mama_Lovin14! 

3. I have to prep my breakfast on the days I watch the baby in the mornings, so I made a waffle. I didn't have a container big enough to lay it flat, so I put my cashew butter + greek yogurt frosting in between two sections of the waffle and it was super easy to eat the next day. It was just a fun way to mix up your regular waffle! 

These are the first protein bar to support Liver Health. We don't have any liver problems, but it never hurts to eat the right kind of foods now in order to try and prevent problems from coming up later. These bars taste good, have a nice crunch and chewy texture to them at the same time, and are perfect for on the go and at the golf course!! They don't get squished or melted in Jared's bag. We also love that they have no refined sugars or sodium. They're gluten free, lactose free, vegetarian, organic, and kosher! 

Check out this info from their website:

AMSETY = A Magical Step Every Ten Yards

We developed the Amsety bar to improve the lives of liver patients by delivering healthy liver nutritional solutions. Nutrition is a critical factor for general health and well-being. Maintaining a healthy diet can be challenging. Changing your nutrition for the better is the first step towards a healthier lifestyle.
We have developed our products with a special focus on supporting liver health. Many people have special liver conditions and finding the proper nutritional balance can be challenging. We have developed a simple and convenient solution.

Keep up with Amsety on their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram

5. SORGHUM. It's a new to us grain that we are loving more and more each time we cook with it. I just posted the recipe for these BANANA BREAD SQUARES. Yes, they are as delicious as they look. 


These snacks are SO GOOD. They are a wholesome mix of nuts, coconut oil, natural sweeteners and spices to keep the healthy body fueled and in motion. They are the perfect combo of flavors and textures and they just HIT THE SPOT when you're hungry. They are so easy to take on the go and keep in your purse for whenever hunger strikes. 

Both flavors, Nutty Nilla, and CinnaNutty were wonderful and they had just the right amount of sweetness. We give these a two thumbs up! 



Keep up with Nutty Snacks on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well.   


Have a wonderful weekend!! 



Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...