Monday, May 15, 2017

What's Up With The Wolfepack?

 Wow! It's been about a month since I last blogged! Oops. I've been really focusing on growing my Instagram account and making all kinds of delicious recipes, so be sure to follow me on there and keep up with my new stuff! I feel like more companies are wanting Instagram exposure vs. the blog, so I'm putting more of my time and energy into my Instagram account. Quite a few companies have shared my recipes and pics, so I'm really trying to keep delivering fresh content! :)    



We've been having a wonderful spring and loving every minute of being together. I thought it might be fun to do a little recap through pics, so here goes:

First of all, I've really started embracing Intuitive Eating and it has been so life changing! I'm so grateful to do a complete 180 from my disordered eating past. Nowadays, I can eat ANYTHING without restrictions or time preferences. I don't follow any certain plan, because I just eat what my body is craving at that moment. A big test was traveling, and I did SO AWESOME. Jared was so impressed and he said it was a world of a difference not having to worry about me not finding anything to eat at the airport or in a different country. THANK YOU JESUS!!! 


Next, I am also super grateful and blessed with the most amazing nanny family. They allowed me a week off work to go caddy for Jared's tournament. Jared has a special status with Southwest where he can have a companion for free, so I was able to go with him to Costa Rica for ABSOLUTELY FREE!  I caddied for him to save money. We didn't make the cut, but we made the most of it and were just SO  GRATEFUL to be together. The golf life is very blessed, but it also comes with some hard work and effort on both ends to make being apart a lot easier. We have both grown so so so much in this area and we are looking forward to getting even stronger the longer we keep on this exciting journey! 












Lastly, the Players Championship was this past week. TPC Sawgrass really takes care of their local pros, and we were fortunate to receive weekly passes AND tickets to share with friends! We also had access to the commissioners suite with free food all day long, every day. Jared went every day for a couple hours before he practiced himself. We both took my little buddy that I nanny after school on Friday and he got 3 signatures! We saw two of our friends from other tours that Jared has played on with them, Blayne Barber and Mackenzie Hughes, and also got to meet Dustin Johnson. It was so much fun to show little man around our environment. On the weekend, Jared and I both went and met up with some friends for a few hours each day. Sunday was the Chapel Service, so we were there from sun up to sun down! Needless to say, we both slept very well on Sunday night! 


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...