Wednesday, June 23, 2010

funnnnnnnn in the sun!

I was totally the babysitter of the day at the pool today! I got my little kiddos and a bunch of other kids to play Simon Says, Red Light Green Light, Hot Potato, and Diving Board Contests... I had just as much fun as the kiddos!

One of Jack's friends came when we were eating lunch, and I had said to Jack, "let me get hot for a minute and I'll get back in." and his friend asks Jack, "your babysitter actually swims?" jack says, "yeah!" friend says, "oh my gosh, she is like the only babysitter I've ever known to actually get in!"


that comment just MADE MY DAY! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...