Sunday, June 6, 2010

:)

GO SEE THIS MOVIE! It was soooooo good! I laughed throughout the entire thing!
I have NEWS!!!!
I went on a DATE tonight! Yes, me! It was fantastic! His name is Daniel. We actually went to highschool together. He had a girlfriend back then, so I never really thought of him as more than a friend. Long story short, Mrs. Ellen did her match making skills, and he asked me out. We went to Olive Garden and saw SHREK.


OMG!!! We had the BEST TIME EVER!
nonstop laughter...no awkward silences, just pure enjoyment!



fyi... HE PRAYED for our meal...opened my doors, the whole nine yards. :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...