Wednesday, June 16, 2010

books. books. books.

hmm..what should I write about? today was my day off. I must say it was very nice to wake up and see the glorious time of 9:15 on my phone! :-) I worked out and went to the library. Out of all the reading I've done lately, I have to pick these as my favorites.


The Last Song (all time favorite book)

Favorite Authors
Nicholas Sparks
Kristin Billerbeck
Karen Kingsbury
Kristin Hannah


I came home and read a book from cover to cover in about 2 hours. It is great to just escape from my own life and get lost in a story. I'm so glad I've fallen in love with reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you learned to enjoy reading! It is a great way to relax and unwind. Like lots of other things, we have to keep it in balance.

Love you!
G-Ma

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...