Saturday, September 4, 2010

wahooooooooo!!!!!

I RAN THE WHOLE 12 MILES of my long run this morning!!! omg, that felt so good, and I was so overcome with joy at the end that I even shed a few tears! (my running coach told me she cried at her first race, so if I cried today, I can't imagine what I'll be like at the race! haha)
it was freeeeezing this morning, but I pushed on through. my hands are usually cold already, but today they were so cold that I actually had trouble opening my water! haha
then, on top of that, I got chased by a dog! so, I definitely ran a bit faster for a while...haha!
(who knew the secret to increasing your speed was to have a dog chase you???)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...