Friday, September 3, 2010

first week of my JUNIOR year!

school started back up this week. so far, I love my classes and my teachers seem pretty nice! I have lots of friends in every class, so that's always fun! My favorite part of the year is the first day when we get to stand up and introduce ourselves. I am not shy, so I think that is lots of fun! It's interesting to hear about hobbies and things that other people like to do.
My schedule is pretty nice as well. I am done at 12:40 on Tues/Thurs and 1:15 on Mon/Wed/Fri. On top of that, Friday, I only have one class that starts at 12:20, so I can sleep in a little. Which is greatly needed considering that I get up around 5:37 am everyday! Gotta get my workout and shower in before classes so my afternoons are open for homework/babysitting!
:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...