Sandwich Petals Review
Here is some info from their website
- Glutenfree – continuously lab tested by American Institute of Baking to be glutenfree (less than 20 ppm)
- Carbohydrate nutritionally deliberate– less than 24 grams per petal
- Virtually allergen free - Contains Zero: Dairy,Egg, Peanut,Tree nut, Shellfish, Soy, Wheat.
- Diabetic & diet friendly – low glycemic ultra-low blood sugar rise due to low sugar content and very slow digestion
- Omega 3 – heart healthy
- Prebiotics – helps digestive system health
- Delicious – Agave Grain (think honey but better), Spinach Garlic Pesto, and Chimayo Red Chile
- Easy storage – no freezing or refrigeration needed
- Convenient - easily fits in a sandwich bag for easy meals on the go at work, play or traveling
I didn't like this flavor at all. It didn't really have much flavor to it.
This had a little more flavor than the agave grain. It was perfect for a lunch wrap.
Chimayo Red Chile
This was my favorite out of the three. The little spicy kick made it taste better.
These didn't really stay together very well. They broke apart easily. I personally think that there are better wraps out there, but that's just my taste.
If you can't eat gluten, you should check out their website and try some for yourself!