Monday, June 24, 2013

What's Been Going On Lately


My future mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece and nephew all went to the strawberry farm together. We had a great time and got lots of strawberries! 
Now, I LOVE strawberries, but Charlotte beat me in strawberry consumption for the day! haha. Her face was red from the juice. 

I got this awesome Bride to Be sash to wear for my Bachelorette party to review on the blog. My party is THIS SATURDAY and I'm just a LITTTTTTTTLLLEEEEEE excited!!! :) I wanted to wear this sash to the gym.... maybe people would buy me free protein shakes?!? haha

Been working on my tan in the backyard so I can proudly wear my wedding dress with NO TAN LINES!

This weekend, my dad and I had a special daddy-daughter trip. We went to CEDAR POINT aka the best roller coaster park in the country! It was super fun!

Dad is not a fan of heights, but he rode the tallest one TWICE with me! Props daddio! 


The next day, we did something that I've been DYING to do for a while...
ZIP LINING!!!! 

WOW! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! We were 150+ feet high. It was such an adrenaline rush. Once again, my dad does NOT like heights, but he did this for me. HE IS THE BEST DAD EVER!

I'm so grateful that we got to spend some special daddy-daughter time together before I get married.

Did I mention that tomorrow marks

ONE MONTH UNTIL THE BIG DAY!?!?!?!

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...