Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wallaby Kefir Review


I reviewed Wallaby Yogurt a while back. Recently, they sent us coupons to try their new Kefir!
Here's some info from their website:
As with all Wallaby products, our new line of Organic Lowfat Kefir is made with premium organic milk from local, pasture-based family farms in Sonoma and Marin County. Wallaby Organic Kefir contains 12 different strains of Live and Active Kefir cultures. Kefir has long been associated with many different health benefits.
So grab a bottle of our Organic Lowfat Kefir and enjoy this wonderfully creamy, smooth beverage. Because it’s Kefir, it’s good for you. Because it’s Wallaby, it’s delicious!

********************************************
This review was done by my wonderful hubby!
Strawberry vanilla and blueberry
10/10
I really really enjoyed these yogurt drinks. 
I first tried them by themselves and thought they were great. 
Then I added them as my drink while I ate breakfast and loved them!
 Lastly I added them to my fruit smoothies, and wow!!!
 I absolutely loved the consistency and flavor they provided. 
The taste was amazing also! I also gave my niece (5) and nephew (2) and they begged me for more. 
 I really like that the product ingredients are organic. 
 Lets me know that they care about what they put inside them. I highly recommend these drinks!
 
 
Visit their website:
http://wallabyyogurt.com/ 

Like them on Facebook

Follow them on Twitter
 
 


Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...