Purely Inspired is providing us with protein in exchange for recipes each month. We are not compensated for these posts, just sent product. Today, we are sharing a Reese Protein Pie recipe with you!
2 Cups Purely Inspired Chocolate Protein Powder
1 cup cereal of choice
1 cup egg whites
1 tsp Cocoa Syrup from NuStevia
Peanut butter (as much as you want)
1. Put all ingredients into a food processor and blender and mix until a smooth batter has formed.
2. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and evenly distribute batter into the dish.
3. Bake at 400*F for about 10 minutes.
4. Add a layer of Peanut Butter on top and place back in oven for about 3-5 minutes.
Don't let it stay in there too long, or the peanut butter will bubble and harden.
5. Cut into your preferred size slices and eat!
Jared loved this surprise when he came home! He enjoyed it by itself after heating it in the microwave for a few minutes, and also enjoyed crumbling pieces into his yogurt and cereal as well! It's a tasty way to get some extra protein into your day!
You can like Purely Inspired on Facebook too!