Tropical Baked Oatmeal Breakfast
1/2 cup Truly Tropical Granola
1 tsp coconut oil
1 cup oats
2 ripe bananas
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp. baking powder
Spoonful of Peanut Butter
1) Grind 1/2 cup granola in a food processor or blender.
2) Mix granola with 1 tsp coconut oil in small bowl.
3) Spray 2 ramekins with cooking spray and put 1/2 granola mixture in each at the bottom.
4) Add Remaining ingredients to a food processor and blender and mix for about a minute.
5) Divide the mixture evenly on top of the granola mixture in the 2 ramekins.
6) Bake at 400*F for about 15 minutes.
7) Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
8) Flip baked oatmeal onto a plate and put a spoonful of peanut butter on top!