Monday, August 24, 2015

Bulu Box Review

I was selected as part of a Sweat Pink Ambassador Campaign with Bulu Box.
 I was not compensated for this post, just sent product. All opinions are my own. 

First, here's a little about Bulu Box from their website:
Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Every sample is sufficient enough to decide if the product is right for you. Of course, shipping is always free and you can cancel anytime. Here you’ll also get expert tips, tricks and a supportive community of Bulugans just like you! Join the discovery and find a healthier you! 

 

I think this is another great way to try new products, but I am going to be completely honest and say that it wasn't filled with nearly as much with products as other subscription boxes I've reviewed in the past. 

If you'd like to try it for yourself, you can use the code SWEATPINK for 50% off a 3 month subscription. 

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...