1 package Wewalka Pastry Dough
1 scoop Purely Inspired Protein Powder
1/4 cup yogurt
1/4 cup of Truly Tropical Golden Girl Granola
1. Open pastry dough package and cut into 6 even strips.
2. Slice a banana into thin layer and place on top of dough.
3. Add about a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of banana.
4. Fold dough on top and squeeze sides to make sure they are sealed.
5. Bake at 400*F for about 15 minutes.
6. While they are baking, start making your protein frosting. Mix yogurt and scoop of protein powder together for about 1 minute or until smooth.
7. After the pastries are done cooking, allow them to cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes and then top with protein frosting and granola!
These are not only delicious, but they are healthy too! Win win!
Purely Inspired is providing us with protein in exchange for recipes each month. We are not compensated for these posts, just sent product.