Monday, January 25, 2010

I love my small group. Tonight we started listening to a podcast from Heather's church back in Knoxville.
It's a series about Dating, Love, Sex, and Relationships. Tonight's message was all about LOVE.

That God created us to LOVE HIM and GLORIFY HIM! :-)


Love is not bad, but it ruins everything when we put it in place of God.

God has a passion for each one of us!


I am so thankful to be a part of this group of women.

GOD IS GOOD!

As I am writing this, I have my music playing (OF COURSE..haha..I ALWAYS have music on) and Chris Tomlin's song, Jesus Messiah, came on! I love that song. I heard it at Passion for the first time, and it was AWESOME to look around and see everyone worshiping our amazing God!!!!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...