Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, today I went to my first funeral. It was for Mr. Ray. He was my sunday school teacher in 10th grade, and he was involved in the youth group for a long time. He was an awesome man and he was a great witness. He always made me feel good about myself with a lovely compliment pretty much everytime he saw me. He was a wonderful man and I'm so glad to have known him. It didn't hit me until I got inside the church...I started tearing up a little when I saw the slideshow of pictures, but after they played that Remember Me song, I totally lost it. It was rough for me, because I have missed him since moving to Grace Community Church, and I miss seeing him at the APSU games...I would always go visit him at halftime and talk to him.

BUT...I can smile knowing that he is up in Heaven having a wonderful time with JESUS right now!!! :)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...