so...for my Reading class we have to read 26 picture books and 14 chapter books- children's literature. I was overwhelmed at first, and thought, THAT IS RIDICULOUS...but being the OPPOSITE OF THE PROCRASTINATOR that I am... I have already read THREE chapter books and 8 picture books! hahaha.
I got thank you cards from Robbie and Myrt for their Christmas presents. Omg, I almost cried they were so sweet. Myrt is 5 and her card said, "TANK you for the present" hahah and Robbie, the boy who is at that stage where he doesn't like to say I LOVE YOU anymore, wrote, "You are the best babysitter in the whole wide world. YOU ROCK. Thank you for the APSU shirt, I LOVE IT!!" Love, Robbie
:) awww. it made my day reading those! I LOVE THOSE LITTLE MUNCHKINS!!!
Today I babysat this morning, and I'm getting ready to go babysit again for a baby shower. and I made new babysitting cards, so I'm definitely going to hand them out tonight! ;)
We are a husband and wife team who love JESUS, fitness, golf, and eating lots of healthy food. Read about the latest foods and products that we are blessed to review. While Kelsey is enjoying blogging and being an awesome nanny to a super fun kid, Jared is pursuing his dream as a professional golfer and we hope you will join us on our journey as we try to make it to the PGA Tour.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap
I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...
-
Protein Puck sent us some of their product to review in exchange for an honest review. We were not compensated for this post, just sent...
-
ThinkThin was so awesome and sent me their BRAND NEW Crunch bars! (Cranberry Apple, Cherry, and Blueberry were the flavors) I loved ALL of t...
-
If you've read this blog in the past, you've seen how crazy our golf life can be. I thought it was crazy already, but this weeken...
1 comment:
I am so glad you told me about your blog. I will really enjoy checking it quite often. Of course, it won't take the place of talking to you in person. :)
Love,
G-Ma
Post a Comment