Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fiber Gourmet Review

Fiber Gourmet sent me some of their products to try and review!

Here's some info about the company from their website:
FiberGourmet is a food technology company. We’re dedicated to creating reduced-calorie, high-fiber products that taste good and are good for you.
Our unique FiberGourmet technology allows us to manufacture pasta, crackers and cakes which taste the same as conventional versions but have 10 times more fiber. We even have more fiber than whole wheat! (See comparison chart to the right for details). And because we use insoluble fiber, which has no calories, we are able to literally cut the calories in half.

Crackers: 10/10! These tasted fabulous and I can't complain that they were HALF as many calorie as regular crackers! I enjoyed the Everything and Original flavors that was included in the package!
:-)


Penne
Light Penne Pasta: 9/10! It tasted just like normal pasta! I loved the nutrition facts! 

Light Cheese Snacks 50 Calorie

(I didn't try the brownies because I hate chocolate, but Jared's mom tried it for me and this was her review)
Lite Frosted Brownies: 5/10. I didn't care for these. It was missing the sweetness that I like. My husband and granddaughter tried it too and didn't really like the taste. I did like the fact that it was easy to make and mess free though!

Check out their website and try some products for yourself!

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...