Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I WON A CONTEST!!! YAY! :)

I won a contest from Attune Foods! They sent an email that said to write a tip on how you "stay healthy" during the winter season on their Facebook wall. I wrote one, "I stay healthy by eating different fruits and vegetables that aren't available all year long. My favorite is HONEYCRISP apples! YUM!"

well, I won! I won an Organic Fruit Picks Variety Pack and chocolate bars. I asked them if they had any bars that are not chocolate, because I don't like it, and they let me CHOOSE a cereal instead! WHOOP WHOOP!

I can't believe I won! I'm so grateful!!!

:)

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...