Sunday, November 7, 2010

letting go...

As you all know, I am currently single. I admit, yes, I get sad sometimes, but the message at church today was PERFECT for me! Our pastor talked about just letting go of trying to control everything and do it all by ourselves. God is the one who controls everything, so we need to quit worrying and just let him take over! Well, I am tired of worrying about being single. I'm tired of feeling sad about not being in a relationship. I am giving it all up to God and letting Him take COMPLETE CONTROL! He knows exactly what He is doing and I'm thankful for that, because I know I would be totally lost if it were up to me.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR BEING LORD OF MY LIFE!


I know God has somebody special for me...I'm just going to be patient for Him to show me who that special man is.

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...