what I'm thankful for...
2. Family. Although we are not all under the same roof anymore, I am so grateful that I have the family that I do. We may argue at times, but I love them sooooooo much! I'm also thankful for my family beyond brother, mom and dad. I miss being able to hangout with my other family a lot of the time, but I'm thankful for facebook, email, and telephones so we can stay in touch!
3. Friends. I have the best friends a girl could ask for. They are not only fun to hang out with, but they keep me accountable. We all help each other with our struggles. We all attend church together and lots of church functions as well as just fun hanging out times!
4. Health. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a body to workout, eat healthy food, and just live life to the fullest!
5. Church. My church is awesome! I love the contemporary service, but I also love that we are like one big family! We don't have a normal "building", but we are active throughout the community and can reach a lot of people! I love Grace Community!
6. Babysitting. I could not have picked a better job if I tried! I absolutely positively ADORE my job and I'm so grateful for all the wonderful families that I get to be a part of their lives!
7. APSU. Yes, I am a huge APSU fan, and PROUD OF IT!! :) I love it and I'm so thankful to be a part of it!