Thursday, February 3, 2011

great start to my 4 day weekend!!!

Both of my classes were cancelled today, so I babysat Blake and Robbie&Myrt. It was a fun day! But that was just the beginning...

after that, I picked up Mary Drake and we ate at the Blackhorse together for a little girl time! and I tried something brand new and LOVED IT!


Name: Mellow Mushroom
Description: Grilled Portabello Mushroom with red peppers, caramelized onions, tomato, all on an onion bun.
Side Item: Baked Sweet Potato

Let me just say, I was a member of the CLEAN PLATE club tonight!!!!

YUM!

afterwards, I dropped Mary Drake back home, and went to the basketball game.
We won by like 20+ points!!!
LET'S GO PEAY!!!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...