Monday, February 28, 2011

woah! class overload!!!!!

WHEW! Today we got bombarded with stuff to prepare for our reading buddy on Wednesday. I am glad I wasn't the only one who felt a tad bit OVERWHELMED after class today!

I was excited to give blood today
BUT...
My iron was too low.
I'm so FRUSTRATED about that! It happens every single time, but sometimes I get lucky the second time they prick my finger and it will be the absolute minimum number that you need to donate. I DON'T GET IT! I eat lots of fruits and veggies like the paper says! The only thing on that list that I DON'T really eat often is red meat. I think next time I might just take iron pills a few days before I go!

I think it has SOMETHING to do with my poor circulation and being cold. (and today definitely fit that bill EXTRA time because it was POURING rain when I walked to class this morning and after, so my socks were soaked and that made me even EXTRA COLD, and I couldn't do anything about it! :(

I get bummed because I actually try to go every 56 days (that's how long you have to wait before donating again), but I go and then I can't donate! Not gonna lie, I feel like there is something wrong with me and it just puts me in a sad mood.


thank goodness my friend posted this video on facebook and it cheered me up!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBA1Rnvy0&sns=fb


watch it...you will like it!

No comments:

Nextrino Activated Charcoal Tea Tree Soap

I was sent some brand new soap from Nextrino to try and review! It is an activated charcoal tea tree soap that is all natural, vegan, and ...